on 13 October 2013
What can I say about an OS map? Well, it is up to the usual high standard of OS maps and I love to study the detail of where I visit. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes to see what track leads where, which footpath goes there, or just what that body of water is just over that hedge.
on 11 June 2012
The Explorer Map was an excellent present for someone setting up home in North Devon. It was good value and arrived quickly.
on 4 October 2015
Ordinance Survey Explorer Series - have this and the large A-Z in the car and you can go anywhere and find anything. What's not to like? Beautifully produced, extremely legible, easy to store and not expensive. We are still adding to our collection as we stay in different places around the country: they last and last until someone moves the roads! Then we buy a new one. Highly recommended.
on 14 October 2015
It's a map. Shows you where to go
on 6 November 2016