on 25 February 2018
A really good read and very informative.didnt realise how interesting our history was. More please.
on 14 March 2018
Elizabeth Chadwick never fails to deliver a captivating read. I get completely absorbed in the story line and the characters grip my imagination.
on 18 November 2017
Another great story from this author
on 19 May 2017
Another great story from this author Erica just hope she carries on writing
on 12 March 2018
Enthralled with every book of elizabeth chadwick
on 9 June 2014
I am completely entranced by Elizabeth Chadwick's hisororical tales and love the fact that some of the characters of her other novels make passing appearances or are referred to in this tale. It seems so much more believable and creates more of a total era than just one set of isolated characters.
on 23 June 2015
I have read several books by this writer and once again it was a book I couldn't put down as I wanted to find out what was going to happen next. A book well worth purchasing.
on 19 February 2014
Lent my original copy out and didn't get it back. Needed a replacement for my bookshelf because this is probably the best book I have ever read! Have bought ever Elizabeth Chadwick book since.
on 17 April 2012
I ordered this having read a recommendation written by the amazing Sharon Penman. OK, it's not of that sort of quality but it is a good read, full of interesting characters and putting the Normak conquest in an interesting context. It's fiction, but there's a lot of good fact packed between its pages.
on 25 February 2018