on 25 November 2010
Very well written, like Boys Own for boys and grown ups, but real hair-raising and frightening adventures. What he's undertaken and achieved in his life is amazing and inspirational, plus he is a good story teller. He doesn't get emotional about his experiences, he just lets them speak for themselves. His mindset is amazing, I'm sure he must have no fear tattoo'd on his forehead. Really made me think about how much of what challenges me (and others) is just mindset. I was riveted from beginning to end. I've given quite a few people this book at Christmas and they've all enjoyed it.
on 28 November 2009
Ranulph is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but you have to be to have achieved what he has. And by reading this book you realise that you don't want to have been the guy that climbed Everest, because he is a scary scary man.

It's a great book, everyone should read it to see what is possible with determination and little else. The sad thing is that I can't imagine that there will ever be anyone like him again.
on 19 October 2015
Product is exactly what I wanted and has proven to be as good as I wanted it to be.
on 12 September 2014
Insightful book into Ranulph Fiennes travels and the stuff he had to do pre exhibition. It was a real page turner and I'll read it again in the future
on 9 November 2012
The book that I purchased for a xmas present is very good and exactly what I wanted. The service was very quick, I only ordered on the monday and by friday it was here. highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 2 June 2015
As new condition. a present I am happy with it
on 17 January 2013
I sent this book to my son in Australia as he love Ranulph Fiennes, he said he will need to read a few more to take on the Antarctic Expedition!
on 28 June 2016
A gift for someone but well received
on 26 December 2014
Good reading
on 24 December 2012
This was a great read, I enjoyed it so much I have bought 2 more copies for christmas presents. I just know they will enjoy this as much as me.