on 9 November 2016
A wonderfully pointless but thorough review of biscuits from around the world.

I am sure wagon wheels are smaller these days...
on 25 October 2009
A fascinating insight into the world of tea and biscuits. I can confirm that the Maria biscuit (as sold in the Canary Islands) is indeed similar to a small and slightly elaborate Rich Tea and yet somehow tastes a little better (or maybe the 35 degree heat in Fuerteventura makes a difference).
on 8 October 2008
Nothing much to add to all the previous reviews, only to say I bought it for my sister but kept it for myself. A very funny, witty book, which I will continue to read and reread. Yes I did laugh out loud quite a few times. Read it for yourself, with a very large mug of tea.
on 23 January 2014
Bought this after seeing a program on television about biscuits. It is informative and funny, so funny in fact I was reading bits to others in the doctors surgery as I was laughing out loud.
on 18 April 2012
I first read this book 6 years ago. Loved it! Made the mistake of lending it to someone who obviously loved it more than me and did not return it. How happy I was to find another copy in mint condition and at a very reasonable price. Well done.
on 7 May 2015
laugh out loud book so entertaing gave it to my daughter she loved it also
on 7 July 2014
All human life is here, and especially British life (owing to our penchant for proper tea). The importance and art of tea and biscuits has been thoroughly researched and whilst extremely informative, this is a book of great wit. Should be on the national curriculum. Think I'll have a brew.....
on 9 June 2015
Quite fun book.
Good info on biscuits.
on 20 October 2015
GOOD
on 6 January 2015
Very different, but an enjoyable read.