on 4 September 2001
Good size harback book with superb full page illustrations with simply loads of little pictures of every thing you,ve ever bought for your baby to point to. I found all kinds of pictures of things which i could also point to and grab right there in our living room.
The book is very amusing to parents because you can identify so much with the material. Each little poem that talks about different aspects of what baby does i.e. playing with daddy's keys instead of her toys or chucking her food on the floor whilst she tries to grab the food off your plate are extremely well crafted, whilst the book has a lovely flow to it without being too long or short. Its a great book to use props with and i'd like to think that a small part of the message sank in as I janggled my keys to my daughter at the appropriate place.........well perhaps not maybe baby does know best! One thing I am sure of is that this will become a hot favourite as you discover new things in it at each page turn. My advice buy it.
on 23 November 2010
This is a book I love but I never received it. The company say it was posted but how can I be sure? It certainly discourages me from buying through Amazon Marketplace again.
on 17 April 2014
The book was described as in good condition but arrived with torn, sellotaped and missing pages. The concept of the story in the book is very good though and I would recommend it in its full capacity.
on 30 December 2005
This is a great book for parents who let their baby take the lead and practise co-sleeping as the theme of 'baby knows best' has baby choosing what baby likes including not wanting to be in her cot but preferring being snuggled up with mum and dad! The book is quite American using words such as 'Grandpa', 'diapers' and 'crib' but it's still a really nice book with wonderful pictures celebrating what baby knows best.