Customer reviews

on 4 June 2017
Really really really good! But slightly confusing to read at times. Sometimes it didn't quite make sense but I do enjoyed it.
on 6 November 2013
This is the first book of the Doubt series. I currently have book two on it's way through the post to me.

I absolutely love this Manga, it's everything I could ask for and reminds me a little of the Saw films. That doesn't do this manga any justice at all to be honest but I did enjoy the concept of Saw and so far it's a little bit like Doubt.

The characters in this Manga are nicely developed, letting us know as much as we need to about the people. They are all players of a hit Japanese game called Rabbit Doubt, the idea of the game is to find the wolf amongst the rabbits, the liar if you like. So a group of players decide to meet up with each other and this is where our story begins. They are each identified by the Rabbit Doubt merchandise they carry, in most cases a mobile phone charm. That's when things go bad.

They all wake up in an abandoned building with a bar code printed on their skin. Now they have to play to find the liar and the reason they're all there. I won't go any further into the story because I want you to read it, it's fantastic and frustrating at the same time. The book gives a little and then pulls back, keeping you guessing all of the time.

I really cannot wait for book two to arrive!

By the way, there are also Rabbit Doubt forums and facebook pages, so other people are clearly impressed with it too! If you get this manga and love it, you can play the game online on one of the forums! Also, if you look hard enough you'll find merchandise, it's not obviously available but seek and ye shall find.
on 16 June 2014
Wow. Wow. Wow. Has this been made into a movie because if it has I want to watch it! Wow. I am hooked! A pure page-turner, I cannot guess who is the wolf but I do have a certain theory going at the moment. We will have to see what happens with the next (and also final) volume. Nobody could reach me while I read this, alone upstairs, I came down to get a cup of coffee and was muttering to myself "They need to .... Why didn't they... OMG, they forgot to ..." My family just stared at me and I quickly went back up to my book. I love this kind of mystery/horror!
on 17 February 2015
This is a very interesting and quite confusing murder mystery type manga. It has got me suspecting everyone, even the main protagonist, throughout!
It is quite frankly a very good start to the series and i can only assume it will get smarter as it goes along.
A couple of gripes though: firstly they should have had a bit of a more 'extreme' response to seeing a dead body instead of moving on almost immediately, and some of the actions taken by characters are a bit (simply) dumb.
But I digress!
V. Good start and will be picking up the second vol. soon!
on 8 June 2016
If you love your suspenseful horror manga, I highly recommend Doubt as it makes the reader 'doubt' literally every character in the story, and creates a tension when it seems no one can be trusted. I didn't release at first that all 4 volumes were put in these two books. Great quality and condition upon arrival. Good product and story overall. Enjoyed it.
on 6 July 2014
Stayed glued to this the entire time, things keep happening that let you think you have worked it out but it doesn't give anything away. Awesome book, got vol 2 on kindle now which I'm sure will be a good read too.
on 22 September 2014
Came super quick! It is a gift, Though I would still recommend it!!
on 30 October 2014
very happy with the book, and very good service.thank you.
on 14 August 2014