Customer reviews

on 3 May 2017
Arrived in good time, exactly as described. I had read this book as a child and wanted to read it again, thank you.
on 9 February 2013
I read this as a teenager. In fact I read all the Louis Duncan books I could get my hands on. This was one of the best. I'm so glad I've found it again on here! A fab book! I thoroughly recommend it.
on 27 January 2013
Nore travels to Louisana to meet her new step family for the first time-Lisette her stunning step mother& Lisettes two children from a previous marriage-the handsome Gabe& the troubled teenage Girl Jo.
Soon after arriving Nore feels something just isn't right with this family-isn't Lisette just too beautiful for words?& why do they all talk about the past as if it was just yesterday?
on 4 January 2004
Locked in time is about a teenage girl called Nore, whose father has just remarried after her mother's death. Her new step-mother, Lis is very beautiful, and has 2 children, Gabe and Josie. After a while Nore begins to think something is going on after she hears whispered conversations between Lis and her children. Nore is attracted to Gabe, but realises that something is wrong after he 'accidently' threw her off the boat when they went fishing. Towards the end, Nore finds the key to the hut where Lis keeps all her private possessions and Nore begins to read Lis' diary which explains everything. I would recommend this book to anyone 12-18 years old. This is a fascinating book, one of the author's best yet.
on 14 May 2016
I enjoyed this, however I don't think it is one of Duncan's best efforts. It all seemed far fetched and of course, it is totally unbelievable. Still a good read, though.