on 3 September 2017
A master piece. I am still reading it ....
on 20 August 2017
Often we can be our own worst enemies when it comes to even the basics such as knowing what we want or describing what we see. The very act of doing so changes our perspective and perception. A real eye opener.
on 6 April 2017
Loved this book so much that ive purchased another of his "Outliers"
on 3 August 2016
Perceptive but repetetive
on 11 May 2016
beautifully written, with a blend of the scientific and intuition
on 28 August 2017
I was recommended this book as I have an interest in the decision making content. The whole book is great though.
on 15 September 2017
It is a Gladwell! Definitely a 5 star.
on 15 September 2017
Good service and book
on 14 March 2015
Very interesting book, changed the way I thought of interviews.
on 6 July 2017
I'm glad it's not just me!

I'm 80% through it on my Kindle and have been for over a week now. I just want it to reach a conclusion, or make the point it sets out to do. Although, I think it made that point in the first chapter and now I feel like I'm just reading anecdote after anecdote to back up that point.

I really wanted to love this book. I use my gut to make the majority of my decisions at home and at work. I'm not a data driven person at all and when someone recommended this book to me saying it was amazing and would help me make sense of my decision making process I couldn't wait to get started. Now I just want it to end. I need to finish it so that I can rest happily that I didn't miss anything, but my gut instinct tells me that I won't.

It gets off to a good start but never seems to quite deliver on it's promise and doesn't seem to progress or build particularly. Maybe there's some huge revelation waiting for in the last few pages. We'll have to wait and see. This is not a pleasant read though. When I read books like this I like to feel like I'm learning something, that isn't the case so far and if it is saving something for the end, that's just a little bit late in the day for me.