on 26 February 1999
I have been reading Cartouche cards since 1984 (15 years) when the original small decks of Cartouche cards were published. I graduated to "The Way of Cartouche" to get a deeper insight into the meanings of the symbology, but I prefer the smaller, more convenient decks published by Ostaris Publications. Cartouche has profoundly changed my life and the lives of others who use them and appreciate their simplicity and directness.
on 7 March 2002
I found the Cartouche book very illuminating and easy to follow. I was also impressed at the great depth of knowledge of the author, which made me want to delve deeper into the mythology and knowledge behind the cards (which surprised me!) - the cards themselves have a powerful energy which takes you far beyond any kind of 'tarot' identity you may tag them with when initially placing your order. These are no ordinary deck and instruction book - but an excellent aid to self-empowerment.
on 16 August 2007
If there was a thousand stars for this item it wouldn't be enough. I have had my book/cards for many years now and I call them my personal friends. They have answered questions for me and given me advice time and time again and it's always startlingly accurate, as are the predictions and readings. I am a physic and tarot reader following the Egyptian faith (among others) and my clients and friends beg me to bring along these cards when I do their readings. I'm desperately trying to buy another set as mine are getting old, but you can't get a new set for love nor money!
on 19 September 2014
The book arrived promptly and is of good quality, thank you.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse