on 10 October 2017
I have been a sewing machine user for almost all my life (age 7 up to 67 - so far!) but have often wondered what all the weird shapes of feet supplied with all the machines I have used were for. I knew what the usual ones were for but have now got the time to indulge a bit more and this book is really great, giving info on not only what the feet do but suggestions for designs as well. The pics are lovely and the text is informative. Should have bought this years ago!
on 20 May 2017
The sewing bible was also a recommend book to have and she sure uses it religiously like a bible. Great value for your money.
on 19 September 2017
Great for sewing projects as an easy to read, quick referral guide to give you confidence etc. Would make a great gift for any creative friend or family member.
on 14 March 2017
Bought as a present, very much appreciated by the person.
Good publication, good delivery!
on 18 September 2017
Delivery was extremely quick. The book is really informative, lots of photos illustrating the feet and techniques. This will help me improve my skills and confidence with my sewing machine.Tells you how each foot works, how to sew with them and tips and ideas.
on 28 May 2017
Good information in this well presented book.
on 28 August 2017
Found this book very informative.
on 4 May 2017
Very useful and informative
on 27 August 2011
I'm not exactly new to my sewing machine - I've had it for over 25years now and has been in regular usage. However, I was aware that I had become somewhat complacent in its ability. This book has rejuvinated my relationship with my machine and re-ignited my imagination for what I can do with the most basic of machines simply by purchasing a few new 'foot' that are now available that weren't considered back then. I think this is a book for beginners, and also for relaunch of the imagination for more advanced sewers.

Since its arrival I am constantly dipping into it for advice on what I already knew and how to do it better. Also I'm happily expanding on my supply of presser feet for my machine and expanding my horizons and capabilities with great speed.

For me, this book has been worth every single penny and even half-penny of its price.
on 20 May 2017
Fantastic Book
Arrived next day as expected.
I would definately recommend.