Customer reviews

on 20 November 2015
A lovely poem but I think it is more for adults who will love the sentiment. Although a hard book - ideal for little children - I am not convinced they will really understand the sentiment.
on 6 April 2017
Bought for our little boy (and great, calming bedtime book it is too) and he loves it so much he bought it for our friends' baby. As gorgeous as you would expect from Tillman, this is yet another beautifully written and illustrated book that is both meaningful and uplifting.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 June 2014
Still lovely nonetheless and the pics are great. My 2 year old daughter LOVES these books. (But my English mother hates them because they are so sentimental!)
on 14 March 2014
Truly, truly lovely. Expresses so well what parents feel. A great gift to give someone expecting a baby or even a Chrstening gift.
on 2 January 2016
Beautiful books. Grandson adores all of these books.
on 20 May 2014
This book is wonderful as all Nancy Tillman books are.It expresses what most parents and grandparents are thinking but are unable to put into words.
Would recommend this book to everybody.
on 5 June 2017
All Nancy Tillman's books are beautiful and something to treasure.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 February 2014
I love this book so much and read it to my daughter all the time. I am a huge Nancy Tillman fan and have all of her books but this is my favourite. I even recently got a crown on your head tattoo in tribute to my daughter. Now that's love! Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 3 June 2015
Utterly gorgeous!
on 17 August 2015
Nancy Tillman books are by far my favourite. I read them to my daughter every night and have done from her been newborn she is now 4 months and loves to sit and look at the pretty pictures while I read to her. I have all of Nancy's books and her new one one preorder. She is amazing and writing just how much you love your children and how special they are.