Customer reviews

on 11 December 2014
bought as a present. they love it
on 26 February 2011
This a great book for fans- the numerous Kardashian reality tv shows are a guilty pleasure of mine, and this was such a fun read. Full of glossy pictures and facts about the trio, plus lots of information that I hadn't seen on their shows, such as family stories and experiences they went through when growing up. I don't know about non-fans of the tv shows, but fans will enjoy this, and I'm not ashamed to admit I read it in one sitting! It's addictive and plenty of fun.
on 4 December 2011
Kardashian Konfidential is an amazing book to get if you LOVE the Kardashians or know someone who does! It is all about Khloé Kardashian Odom, Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashians life. It includes chapters about their Mom, Dad, their life as children and their lives now, it also includes chapters about style, top tips and Khloé's wedding! In version two of this Auto-biography it is exactly the same, but has an extra chapter about Kim's fairy tale wedding!
I hope you will buy this book and enjoy it!

jKardash :3
on 22 September 2011
I love this book, it's great for style tips etc. The girls tell you more about themselves and show lots of pictures. It's perfect if you're a Kardashian fan. An extension of the show, you can imagine them saying the things they write. It's something to read and then go back to for advice :) x
on 24 January 2014
I am a kardashian fan but this product is such a waste of money !! Barely flicked through it and never looked at it again it's boring and nothing I already didn't know
on 19 March 2011
I love the Kardashians and watch all their shows, i didn't think the book would give me anything that i didn't already know about them from watching the shows but there is a lot more info in their and i now see them in a very different light as they're so honest about what it's like to be a celeb, what it was like growing up, body issues etc etc. It really is a good book and i usually don't read books, i read it all in one sitting it's that addictive.

Fast delivery too.
on 29 August 2011
I am a huge huge kardashain fan and this book is just amazing so breathtaking, to read and it get you very emotional and thinking about what you are reading! Best autobiography I have read if you are a kardashian fan you must buy! I thought I knew everything about them and this books tells you even more and let's you in to there life stories from being little girls to incredible young women who they are today! Fab fab book!!
on 17 May 2011
I love the Kardashians and this book did not let me down. Its a great read and its interesting too. The story is not just mindless dribble about insignificant things its an interesting Autobiography about their lives and how they got to the were they are today and its surprising how they did it. The book is a great insight into their lives and has some great tips inside, definatly better than i expected.
on 13 November 2011
I like how quick my book come from when I ordered it even with the free delivery. I ended up reading this book in 2 days and was really good. I brought a used one and thought it would be in worse condition than it was so i was happy it looked like I basically got a new book. I was very happy with Amazon and the service I received.
on 13 March 2011
This book is brilliant for any fan ! Really gives you a better insight into each of them, and tells you all about them from childhood right up until now, and lots of good photo's!

Brilliant book, Definatley recommend!