on 11 May 2014
A beautifully written and illustrated book that is the perfect gift for any new parents. This moving prose truly captures the emotion of parenthood (to the point that I physically can't get past the first page without crying).
on 2 May 2016
A fab gift for new parents or even to take to hospital and read to their baby the day they are born! It is a rhyming story about how special your little one is. It will bring a grown man to his knees in wonder of how amazing your little person is! Toddler still loves it! Especially the bit where they have to wiggle their toes!
on 26 June 2016
I found myself crying on the first page as I read this to my premature son next to his incubator. Lovely story. So much so we've decided to have it read out at his funeral.
on 9 March 2017
This story is just wonderful. I read it to my six month old of every night and like it so much we are having it as a reading at her naming ceremony.
on 1 April 2015
I love the thought behind this book that you're the only you, however trying to read it out loud is quite difficult. I don't find that it flows very well, and some parts rhyme and others don't
on 12 July 2017
My wife is expecting in September so wanted a book to read at night when are baby arrives , I have already fallen in love with this book so nicely written and can't wait to read it every night .
on 22 March 2016
My five year old grandson loves this book. We read it every night he has a sleepover at grans. It explaines how important he is to our family.
on 30 April 2016
For a children's book it tug at the heart strings reading it. The book is written beautifully and the lustrations are just as good. We liked the book so much we will be purchasing more of the authors works. It would be a perfect gift to give to a newborns family.
on 11 July 2017