on 11 May 2014
A beautifully written and illustrated book that is the perfect gift for any new parents. This moving prose truly captures the emotion of parenthood (to the point that I physically can't get past the first page without crying).
on 2 May 2016
A fab gift for new parents or even to take to hospital and read to their baby the day they are born! It is a rhyming story about how special your little one is. It will bring a grown man to his knees in wonder of how amazing your little person is! Toddler still loves it! Especially the bit where they have to wiggle their toes!
on 9 March 2017
This story is just wonderful. I read it to my six month old of every night and like it so much we are having it as a reading at her naming ceremony.
on 22 March 2016
My five year old grandson loves this book. We read it every night he has a sleepover at grans. It explaines how important he is to our family.
on 30 April 2016
For a children's book it tug at the heart strings reading it. The book is written beautifully and the lustrations are just as good. We liked the book so much we will be purchasing more of the authors works. It would be a perfect gift to give to a newborns family.
on 2 April 2017
Good quality well packed
on 23 March 2013
Shamaze Balls.
Book is wonderful, allows you to be interactive with your child, and honestly brings a tear to my eye every time I read it.
Probably does mean more to me that it does to my son, but so what. 100% recommended.
on 27 March 2017
A beautiful book which I've bought as a gift for several new-borns.
on 9 March 2015
For children the book is really good, it lets them know from a young age how special they really. The book is a handy size so you can read it and look into the babies eyes. Really great buy
on 4 June 2015
Lovely story, perfect for bedtime reading. Great quality board book.