Customer reviews

on 18 April 2013
I've bought the book because I started selling on Etsy. I think the book is very good, well written and plenty of useful informations. i reccomend it to any person who think of starting a shop on Etsy
on 28 February 2013
Originally I got this book through my local library. There are so many books out there it is hard to tell from the cover which ones are really worth buying. This one was fantastic so I bought it. Some of the advice is so simple I probably should have thought of it myself. Easy to use book and good step by step instructions. He tells you why you are doing these things and if something is nice to have but not urgent he will tell you. The idea is to work through by chapter as each is it's own project. It you want to miss one this is fine as you can always go back later if you want. This is why I bought the book, it is something I will be working through for a while.
on 25 August 2013
A very detailed, interesting and helpful book. What I have learnt from this book may be applied to other selling areas than Etsy, on which the book is based. As it is so detailed it has taken me quite some time to work through it and so benefit from all that it has to offer. This is a 'must have' book for anyone who either already sells craft on line or is thinking of doing so. It goes without saying that it could also help people with selling anything on line.
on 13 August 2014
just started to read it - I don't get a lot of time but I guess it will help me
on 26 December 2013
this is a very useful book with lots of tips and information on selling your homemade items online.Very good purchase.
on 8 July 2013
Lots of good advice and tips , and practical ideas that you can use . Step by step instruction of how to get started and to guide you through the process . This is the best book I have seen of its kind with many ways and routes you can take to suit your lifestyle .
on 19 June 2015
I bought this book to read before opening an on- line shop. Well worth it
on 26 November 2013
This book is just what I needed. It is easy to follow, explains the mysteries of selling on line, and has great ideas I would never have thought of.
on 31 March 2015
Not read it all yet but so far it does what it says on the tin, very comprehensive and the advice would apply to many creative sellers.
on 16 December 2013
Fantastic book, lots of tips and great read. Highly recommended for anyone who already uses etsy or has never heard of etsy before.