on 17 October 2013
I have this book myself and bought this copy to send to a friend of mine in NZ. There is much debate about who interprets the runes in the best way bit I have to tell you that having used this one for years I find it works for me!
6 people found this helpful
on 22 December 2015
I have owned a copy of this for over 30 years and now my daughter has one!
A beautiful book with well made runes.
2 people found this helpful
on 10 March 2014
I've read books on runes before and couldn't really make out what was being said.
This is refreshingly readable, very knowledgeable and above all, points the way to how to use runes for one's spiritual growth.

I might add, there is nothing 'anti-Christian' in this book.

I hadn't realised it came with runes, which was a great added bonus.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2016
Have had this book several times in the past and comes with a set of Runes too. Recommended
on 18 April 2018
Fantastic!
on 14 March 2014
I have always been interested in Runes, and for many years have used tarot. But I was drawn to this as it covered everything I needed to know on how to get me started using the runes. I was well impressed when it arrived, as it was how they described it on the site. The services was excellent, it arrived the next day, wrapped up well and undamaged. Would differently go to that site again to order from them. I am looking forward now to learning about runes.
on 13 December 2015
Most informative.
on 23 May 2014
I've had this book for years and years, but wanted an e-book version. Thrilled with the quality and clarity of the e-publication as well as the ease of navigation within the book - pretty vital for this type of book!
on 8 March 2017
As one would expect, of high standard
on 13 November 2013
I bought this for a friend as she was so impressed when I did a rune reading for her. Runes help us to tap into our own soul's deeper knowledge. Ralph Blum's book & runes give really definitive meanings.