Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 October 2012
Have to say this book isn't rubbish but Donna Grant does however repeat the bases of the story about the mie and the droughs repeatedly this does begin to annoy when we have been told in the previous book too. This has put me off reading the next book. After reading her other series of books about Druid Glen and loving everyone of them this series A dark Sword doesn't have the same appeal.
on 26 September 2011
Forbidden Highlander is book 2 in Donna Grant's Dark Sword series. I highly recommend reading Dangerous Highlander (Book 1) first or you won't enjoy this one. In book one we are introduced to the MacLeod Brothers, Lucan, Fallon & Quinn, who all carry a piece of the God of Revenge within them. Book 1 gives us their back story and their reimmergance into the world after being in hiding for 300yrs.
Forbidden Highlander although an integral part of the story is more of a filler book, it shows us whats happening at MacLeod castle as they prepare to rescue Quinn who was captured at the end of Dangerous Highlander.

Donna Grant gives us sexy highland warriors, Druids (both good, mie, and bad, drough) and the evil Dierdre. I love the fact that we have a female villain in these books.
on 11 December 2010
When I googled this author it all looked promising: action set in historical United Kingdom,interesting plot etc.But in the end it turned out to be a very typical story with rubbish characters that have a lots of sex,there was no depth to it at all...so booooooring...Please trust me do not spend your money on this...waste of time.xForbidden Highlander (A Dark Sword Novel)
on 3 September 2014
i love this author, i just spent the last few day reading these book from the very beginning. talk about sizzling. there's usually danger they have to overcome, which never gets old as the story is action packed and the dialogue is quick witted. looking forward to the next in the series love love love donna grant
on 7 October 2013
Ok I've read these books back to front. As I now get to go back and look at how the warriors and their mates got together. Loads more to read can't put them down. Onto the next book never read so much.
on 25 April 2013
This is the second book of the series and I loved it. I could not put it down. Can not wait to read book 3 with Quinn.