Customer reviews

on 7 June 2015
First thing first this is a a re-write of Fur Play from the original Fixed series and has been re-released along with the other books (each with a different title). In reading order this fulls between 'Drive me wild' and 'Wold at the door'. Reading the books out of order can be very confusing as some are set before the unveiling and some are set after, and of course they were brought released in the wrong order. So please check the order before reading, I suggest checking www.fantasticfiction.co.uk for the reading order.

Second thing all Christine's books are fantastic and I would be hard pressed in picking my favorite. That said I adore this book, Honor and Logan are one of the best couples (not that all the others don't rock) and just love finally reading how they met and feel in love.

If this is you first Christine book then your in for a treat. If like me you are reading this book for the fifth time, you already know that her books are the best.

Also don't forget to checkout her new 'Gargoyle's series where Christine managed to write even more book s about hot men and the feisty woman who love them.
on 30 December 2014
The book came on time which was brilliant as I hate waiting for books!!

Having read most of "The Others" series by Christine Warren I sort of knew what to expect when buying this book, but it never prepares me for the shear brilliance of her writing. Within the first 2-3 pages your hooked and it's the same for every book I've read written by her.
If you want a read that is romantic, sexy, detailed and with story lines to die for then pick up one of Christine Warrens books!
on 20 July 2013
This story is great full of humour and bossy men love it but you need to read stories of the other in order enjoy
on 25 May 2017
Great book!
on 20 October 2015
I really liked this book.
on 18 November 2015
good book
on 23 August 2013
It was not as good as the other books by christine warren, i was disappointed in it. I look forward to a better one next time.
on 27 July 2013
a good read, like the characters a lot. the romance is well written and fits well with the other books
on 19 August 2013
I've liked other Christine Warren books..easy to read and a bit of fun...this one, not so much..got bored and didn't finish it..
on 8 September 2013
This is the first book I have read by this author not knowing there were earler books in the series. This book was ok but not the best I have read. Honor was one minute talking down Logan and the next mating him. Got abit annoyed with the main charaters but percivered. may get the first book to see if it is any better, but may not.