on 31 January 2015
Wonderful stuff. This book is very clearly laid out and as with all spiritual books worth the paper they are written on the words go straight to the heart. Personal truth is easy to recognise. This book is very good indeed. Highly recommend.
on 29 April 2017
Again with Osho, these books are extremely insightful if you can take it as an observer as oppose to follow what's just being said. Truly eye-opening.
on 5 December 2017
Great book, although I spy a little repetition! But still a good read
on 15 June 2013
am an avid reader of osho so this again is an eye-opener into the human psyche with spirituality and common sense thrown in - as well as humour (always good incase we start taking ourselves and our "beliefs" too seriously). Has made me think, but as Osho always does, he has made me question things too, not least what I think of as important in my life. Love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
one of my favorites, a must read for everyone!
on 25 August 2015
Brilliant book I love Osho,this is a book I will read again and again.
on 31 October 2016
Love this book! :)
on 9 June 2016
My first Osho book, really loved it, there's no doubt I'll reread it many times
on 1 January 2014
I like this book as it is, very helpful and good to integrate ones own answers in coming to an understanding of self then going beyond. Jacqueline....
on 23 September 2015
As always, Osho expresses refined thought and playful humour about the deepest truths of life, and is so very readable.