Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 July 2008
I was burdened by a terrible guilt that my relationship was not working. I was confused, sad, and unhappy. Then I found this extraordinary book and a whole new way of seeing opened up to me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I have been able to my life now from a totally new perspective. Osho is such an original thinker, he inspires you to think freely, to release the shackles of society's expectations, to see things for what they really are. I don't think any review can do justice to his brilliance. Reading this book is like have a small bomb go off in your world, changing it forever.
on 9 April 2007
I've never really read a book where I agreed with almost everything that was said. Or at least understood what was being said. It was an incredibly easy read, one which I found hard to put down. I feel that it will help me in all aspects of life, it is not just about intimacy... it is so much more. He does not sound preachy, although he is obviously trying to get a message across, he is calm and to the point and inspirational.

I've just bought a few of his other books to read now too - this one moved me so much. I can recommend this to those who are ready to really look at themselves.
on 10 February 2002
This is yet another beautiful collection of talks by Osho on relationships and why intimacy is often so frightening and difficult. The book also offers tools for transformation on accepting oneself, and being vulnerable. A life changing book, offering deep insights into the human condition.
on 24 September 2011
I first thought this book was only about intimacy between lovers, but I discovered that it covers a much wider definition of intimacy, which encompasses intimacy with your friends, your boss, nature, and of course yourselves.
If you want to make your relationships count, being true to yourselves is the only way.
I have read courage and freedom already, but this book was even better for me right now.

Ivar
on 5 December 2015
I always was carrying this book with me on my trips to mountains. There is no word said by him to disagree. I think that's a book that every human on this earth should read.
on 21 May 2013
Another book by the brilliant OSHO. Goodness what a mind. Very inspiring and thought-provoking read.

Will recommend to others :)
on 27 July 2014
Very insightful book, full of wisdom.
on 14 January 2017
This is my second book that I've read from osho and he is/was my fave author/teacher. Everything he says resonates with me and he always manages to evoke a reaction from within me
on 26 October 2015
All of OSHO's books are a must read.
on 31 August 2016
Good book, liked his stories and stories of Buddha or whomever, broke up the text a bit and were amusing. Good insights and things to think about.