Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 July 2008
I was burdened by a terrible guilt that my relationship was not working. I was confused, sad, and unhappy. Then I found this extraordinary book and a whole new way of seeing opened up to me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I have been able to my life now from a totally new perspective. Osho is such an original thinker, he inspires you to think freely, to release the shackles of society's expectations, to see things for what they really are. I don't think any review can do justice to his brilliance. Reading this book is like have a small bomb go off in your world, changing it forever.
on 10 February 2002
This is yet another beautiful collection of talks by Osho on relationships and why intimacy is often so frightening and difficult. The book also offers tools for transformation on accepting oneself, and being vulnerable. A life changing book, offering deep insights into the human condition.
on 9 April 2007
I've never really read a book where I agreed with almost everything that was said. Or at least understood what was being said. It was an incredibly easy read, one which I found hard to put down. I feel that it will help me in all aspects of life, it is not just about intimacy... it is so much more. He does not sound preachy, although he is obviously trying to get a message across, he is calm and to the point and inspirational.

I've just bought a few of his other books to read now too - this one moved me so much. I can recommend this to those who are ready to really look at themselves.
on 17 July 2015
Amazing book.Read it only if you are ready to do some proper work on yourself as it requires huge amount of honesty towards ones self. It was one of the most important books I read. On the other hand Osho has to be taken with a pinch of salt as sometimes he can write some silly things too, but hey everyone is entitled to their ideas. I read quite a few books from him and suggest to look at his books in a conversational way rather than listening to a master.Philosophists are not always right but they most certainly can bring up some interesting ideas and ask challenging questions. Probalby everyone will take something else away from this book, what it gave me was a new way of living. Next to this book I think the one about the Mind is great as well. I wish you all the best and I hope it will give you as much positive in the long term as it did to me.
on 24 September 2011
I first thought this book was only about intimacy between lovers, but I discovered that it covers a much wider definition of intimacy, which encompasses intimacy with your friends, your boss, nature, and of course yourselves.
If you want to make your relationships count, being true to yourselves is the only way.
I have read courage and freedom already, but this book was even better for me right now.

Ivar
on 5 December 2015
I always was carrying this book with me on my trips to mountains. There is no word said by him to disagree. I think that's a book that every human on this earth should read.
on 21 May 2013
Another book by the brilliant OSHO. Goodness what a mind. Very inspiring and thought-provoking read.

Will recommend to others :)
on 27 July 2014
Very insightful book, full of wisdom.
on 26 October 2015
All of OSHO's books are a must read.
on 20 July 2015
Not for me, I was bored very quickly with this book and gave up pretty early on, so I might have missed something incredibly life changing further on in the book but I found it hard work and was irritated by it for some reason. Also after reading up on the authors lifestyle it put me off a bit. Might be of interest to other people but not my cup of tea unfortunately.