Customer reviews

on 29 September 2017
A biography to treasure.
on 2 April 2001
Victoria Price gives a remarkably objective account of her father's life and career as actor and art-collector. There is too much repetition and name-dropping, but Vincent's insecurity, despite being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, his panache and wit as a performer and his apparent success as a 'Renaissance man', is confronted honestly and with sympathy. Ms Price is particularly generous to her step-mother, the touchy, miserly grande dame Coral Browne, who gave her and Vincent a hard time. But I'd have liked more critical appraisal of her father's performances.
on 13 May 2014
This book was remarkable from beginning to end. By the time I reached the final page I shed a tear as I felt I had shared his life in the pages. Victoria gives an up close and personal account of the man, the actor and the father. There were times when I felt as though Miss Price was personally talking to me through the pages. This book is a must have for fans of the late and great Vincent Price.
on 26 March 2015
Very pleased with the Vincent Price book.
on 5 March 2015
A very good read would recommend
on 8 August 2014
Very well written by Vinnie's daughter, I would have liked a listing of his credits (Radio, tv, film)
on 26 February 2001
A rare and unual look by a dauther's look at her father's life. being a daughter myself i found this extremly facinating,intimate and like i say being a dauther myself sometime's emotional.cover's everything a really interesting read.