Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 4 January 2014
I bought this for my wife who's last bible parted from it's cover. It came well packaged and on time. It has a nice dual coloured soft leather hard cover - so to speak - and is an updated version of the previous Life Application NIV bibles that she has had. As a Christmas present she loved it, as a source of good reading she loves it even more.
on 9 July 2013
Life Application Study Bibles, while large, are so much more rewarding to read and study from and this large print version ticks all the boxes. Superbly made, it really enhances the experience and illuminates passages whilst illustrating their continued relevance. Highly recommended.
on 25 March 2010
I ordered this to support my smaller NIV Bible as I needed something to help me when I felt I was missing the point a little whilst reading. It is strange for the text to occupy just a single column as in a regular novel, however, benefits of this format are the text in red, the attractive cover, and of course, the additional content that you would expect from a Study Bible. As it says, it is a Life Application Study Bible, so it does not fall short on helping the reader to apply elements of the Bible (Old Testament to New) and understand it's relevance through the ages. I particularly enjoyed the profiles of certain characters of the Bible as it makes following it a lot simpler; I'm attempting to read the Bible cover to cover, so this is useful at the moment as I try to get through the earlier Old Testament (Kings - Chronicles) and there is a lot of concurrence between the Books.

All in all, I looked for a good Study Bible and spent a while doing so to try and get the best for my own circumstances. I have to say I am very pleased and it makes reading His Word even more joyful in that I feel I am grasping more of it than I would from reading my normal little pink Bible alone. Saying this, the footnotes still give the reader freedom to think for themselves too so that the reading experience is not just 'one-way' and my mind is allowed to ponder.

Recommended, definitely.
on 5 February 2009
NIV Life Application Study Bible
This is an excellent study help with easy to read paragraphs, helpful character information and much more. I have been using it for my Bible study group, who are enjoying it too. Having useful application ideas takes it further then just commentary type information.It is also enjoyable to use for my own Bible reading time. It has good clear print and the cover has a nice soft touch feel to it.
on 31 December 2013
A lovely tan leatherbound Bible with gold edged pages. Not so heavy and cumbersome as the hardback.
Very pleased with it.
on 5 November 2013
I would and do, totally recommend this study Bible. Wonderfully thought out and a joy to read. wow and wow again.
on 25 September 2009
You can't get a better book to read - it will change your life for ever and this is a good version helping you to studing what is God's handbook for the best & most exciting way to live our lives.
on 18 May 2016
You need to have those with very large prints like super print letters
on 11 February 2016
Item was as described and it is exactly what I wanted.