Customer reviews

on 20 March 2015
Can,t say I would find it easy to put in my pocket as suggested it could be but I am very pleased with the bible.
on 5 November 2001
One of the hallmarks of the NASB used to be the high price compared to other translations, but then that does reflect the quality and workmanship that goes into bringing one of the best translations on the market.
But over the past few years, the NASB has come down in price and has hence become my number 1 choice for word-for-word study. I can be confident that the translators have given the most literal meanings for each word so that be it devotional, or real indepth study, I can get the most out of what God want's me to get out of the Bible!
I also found that if used in conjuntion with a good paraphrased Bible, such as the New Living Translation, aswell as a fair amount of prayer, I am in a better position to get my head around the subtle Hebrew idiums that always pop up in the Old Testament and to gain a better understanding of my Lord's words in the New!
The number 1 English Translation is definately the NASB for me!