Jesus Storybook Bible
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 September 2017
My kids love these Bible stories every evening and they often make us read more than one at a time :-) It's appropriate for kids; the language and pictures. It would have been nice if they had covered more stories from the Bible, but still very good and worth buying!
on 29 November 2016
Recommend by friend hasn't disappointed. All stories described well from the bible good illustrations. Have purchased a further 3 bibles for presents as liked it so much. Very age appropriate with detail. Very happy would definitely recommend. Fast delivery
One person found this helpful
on 29 December 2015
Beautifully, written and illustrated, although as precious reviewers have stated. the author has taken a few artistic liberties. I bought this bible for my 7 year old godson. To use his words. 'It is one of my favourite books and it isn't even funny.' That is high praise from a boy who usually, only engages with humorous chapter books. The Jesus storybook bible has captured his heart and mind in a way I doubt any other children's bible could and I recommend it as an infant/child baptism or dedication gift.
on 27 April 2017
Easily the best children's Bible story book out there - not simply a 'simplifying of the story', but a deeply thoughtful and Christian teaching of the Bible entirely appropriate and wonderfully engaging for Infant & Junior School age - with great illustrations too.
on 20 August 2014
One of the best books I have ever read. Brilliant for children, and even a joy for adults. Captures the spirit of the message, and not just the storyline, but the stories are beautifully written. The illustrations are great and the narration is first class
5 people found this helpful
on 10 March 2018
Wonderfully written modern Bible story book, not just for children. We find ourselves buying more as they are so good.
on 26 December 2014
I have to admit that the way in which this bible is written is perfect for framing the why and the how of how things happen and tie together in the bible. I love it and my son loves reading this together. Accessible even from the age of 3 and it made me cry when talking about God's love and perfect plan. Written very eloquently; I was very impressed and have recommended it to friends ever since receiving ours.
on 16 June 2015
A wonderful version of the Bible for children (and adults!). Selected parts are told in a most Spirit-filled way, pointing to Jesus, the Rescuer, every time. Beautifully illustrated too. There are various other items which integrate with the book, such as the audio version read by David Suchet in his inimitable style. Well worth buying, vastly superior to many other children's story Bibles.
on 1 December 2016
This is a beautifully written and illustrated children's story book about Jesus. I got it for my grandson's 7th birthday, but he won't see it till later this month. I've been a Christian for 20 years and I just wish I had been given this book when I was a child. I'm sure God will bless all who read it.
on 23 June 2014
Love that expression. Hidden throughout the Old Covenant (Testament) the scriptures are full of veiled references to Jesus, the Messiah, the Saviour of the world. The accounts include 'shadows' and 'types' of Jesus, predicting His coming. This lovely storybook bible tells these stories beautifully for young children and is beautifully illustrated too. Lovely bible to read to young children, even long before they can 'concentrate' on stories of that length. Just to read the stories over them as they're going to sleep maybe. Bought for our first grandson, to 'grow into!'