Customer reviews

on 12 April 2017
A lovely book that encourages thoughts about God, my feelings, my circumstances and tricky questions. For children ... 6 yrs onwards...and adults!
on 17 January 2017
Great quality and great price!.. will be ordering from them again.
The contents of the book is lovely!! Very easy to read and understand Gods word. My children love the artwork too
on 7 March 2017
We all love reading this over breakfast. It is a wonderful way to start our day thinking about God. The text is engaging and thought provoking for us all: adults and children alike. The illustrations are beautiful. Well worth getting.
on 21 December 2014
A beautiful book for children exploring the promises of God. It will be a pleasure to read this to my grandchildren as they grow. Highly recommend. Delightful illustrations and profound words to contemplate through the day. Adults will be enamoured and challenged too.
on 7 November 2017
Great gift for a grandchild
on 2 October 2015
Recommended. Simple thoughts from author of the Jesus Storybook Bible, beautifully illustrated. Good condition, arrived promptly
on 2 February 2013
This is a precious book, short little stories and paragraphs about life that reflect on God's goodness, his love for us, reminders on how to live life, which have a bible scripture to it and/ or a wise quote. I would recommend this book to be read in a sharing time between an adult and a child as some of the topics provide opportunity for discussion.
on 4 March 2017
Arrived in good time. Bought as a present ..... am told it's a lovely book.
on 11 June 2016
Lovely book with beautiful illustrations.
on 12 June 2015
Great little book.... I got it for my wife, who is a new Christian, ended up reading it myself.
If you want a good happy day start it by reading a page or two of this.

Wish I could afford to give ALL my friends and family a copy.

Great pictures as well.