on 12 October 2017
This book has been a wonderful read. I've devoured pages and felt like I walked Lysa's journey with her. Her honesty and vulnerability in her journey to craving God alone is inspiring.
on 17 July 2014
As described quick and prompt service
on 23 March 2017
My daughter recommended this book to me and it is very helpful. The author shares insights she has gained through her spiritual battles and walk with Christ through the minefields of craving foods. She shares a good number of Scripture passages that empower the believer to gain victory over misplaced cravings. I will read it again and again.
on 4 March 2012
This book was just what I needed! I have read many self-help books about emotional eating, but they all left me feeling that something was missing. This book filled the gap. It has led me to a deeper understanding of how my spiritual life and emotions are connected. A definite must for those looking for this connection.

P.S. Read the devotional for 60 daily readings and thoughts to keep you on track, too
on 19 September 2012
A really helpful book to get you thinking about bringing God into the equation of your eating. Loved the way Lysa was so honest in her delivery. Found some of her suggestions over food choices a little too hard line for me. Overall though this is a great book to help focus your attention on God fulfilling your needs rather than food. After all isn't that something about the truth of the first commandment! Oh and by the way have lost weight too!
on 7 March 2016
Great book, reading it for the third time
on 12 March 2014
This book made me ask the question"do I crave food more than God"this book requires a response ,an action from the reader.
on 14 February 2012
This book is amazing, its full of practical advise and encourages you to keep up the fight and not give in at the first obstacle. Its written by a real person not a plaster saint who understands the struggles of weight loss.
on 21 January 2013
I have read this book once and found it so good and challenging! It deals with our cravings and how we were created to crave God and allow Him to satisfy us. I am now doing a study with some friends on it to help us further!
on 21 February 2013
Excellent book which forces you to face the nonsense that people can experience with food. But leads you to understand that you can be healed and experience a life of liberty through Jesus Christ