on 5 October 2017
superb... my linguistic son was delightedly poring over it as soon as he saw it. Thanks.
on 5 June 2017
very interesting
on 24 March 2017
very handy and hardwearing
on 9 September 2017
It is a good help, cleverly done. Unfortunately it was a bit blurred on one side as to not have the pattern visible
on 30 September 2012
I recently completed working through Biblical Hebrew for beginners by Dan Cohn-Sherbok (recommended) and am now reading a couple of verses from the Hebrew Bible every day, with the aid of a verse by verse analytical key. I've found this summary sheet by Pratico and Van Pelt to be a useful aid to study. I keep it close at hand to remind myself of things and to re-enforce what I am learning. The authors manage to fit an impressive amount of key reference information into just 4 pages. I've found this product to be more useful than the New Testament Greek equivalent. It's worth being aware that the authors do not use the modern pronunciation of Hebrew (which I have decided to use). Overall, I'm glad I purchased this product and think it is well worth the money.
on 27 November 2011
I simply love this product. It is a fantastic condensed overview of the grammar necessary for beginning biblical Hebrew. Really useful and can slip it into a bag easily, as it's laminated, no worries about slightly bending it or spilling something on it, as you can just wipe it.
on 25 May 2017
Excellent resource - though all the examples of the conjunction are cut off! This is not exactly helpful.
on 30 October 2014
This is a complete and succinct summary of Biblical Hebrew grammar and syntax. It is an invaluable reference to keep at hand for anyone whose grasp of the language is less than totally fluent. The only drawback is the price and postage charge, which is a lot for an A3 laminated sheet.
on 1 August 2011
a must for anyone who is learning to speak or the get an understanding of the Hebrew language, a very helpful aid.
on 21 October 2011
This study aid goes along with the Zondervan's basic Hebrew grammar by Gary Pratico and Miles Van Pelt, which is great. I'm now in the early stages of advanced Hebrew studies, and I still regularly consult this chart, especially for the complexities of the stem morphology etc.

I don't know how this sheet would work with other grammars, but certainly if you have or are using the Pratico/Van Pelt one, I highly recommend this. I imagine that whatever grammar you're used to, this would still be very helpful.