on 28 December 2015
After finding the movie version of this book online which my 3 1/2 yr old absolutely adored, I found the book and ordered it. A long book but my daughter sits still and listens and takes it all in! A lovely replica of the original. The pages are thin but this makes it feel all the more special. My daughter keeps it in a special place to 'look after it'.
on 10 December 2013
I remember the story of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from when I was a child oh so many moons ago. I was so pleased to have found the story is still in production and as an added bonus, is based on the original tale written by R.L. May. The pages are matte - bit like typewriter paper - so little ones will need to be taught to handle with care. Every page has original illustrations along with text in original typeface. It would be good to have the 'look inside' feature available with this title so people can have a little sneaky peaky on the treat that lies in store. In my opinion, a beautiful book that will be an absolute delight to read with my kids on Christmas Eve. Can't wait!
on 20 September 2012
Excellent service, book arrived 20th Sept. Pleased I didn't have to wait until October for it. The condition of the book is like new both outside and in. So many happy memories of this tale because I have a very dilapidated pop up version bought for me in the 1950's. It's a family tradition to read it at Christmas time. No bits will drop off the new pages. Will buy from you again. Thanks.
on 4 January 2015
This was a favourite book from my childhood and UI was so pleased to find a copy. Really good condition for its age.
on 19 December 2013
Bought this last Christmas 'on spec' as a present for my friend's children who couldn't stop talking about it - An old story with an up to date message
on 8 October 2014
Great book delivery wanting.
on 23 September 2014
Lovely book
on 15 January 2015
Grand children will be delighted
on 26 November 2013
The book advertised is a different book than the one on the "look inside" feature, although it has the same title the book you look inside is by a different author, has beautiful pictures and is a lovely rhyming Christmas story based around the night before Christmas. My 8 year old daughter wanted to buy a Christmas present for her 4 year old brother using her own hard earned pocket money and carefully looked through several before choosing this one. She looked inside and said "it rhymes and the pictures are beautiful" when it arrived the pictures and story are both awful and not what she was expecting. Although it does say "this is the 2001 version" at the top why bother letting you look inside a book which is not a bit like the one is for sale. Its like letting you look inside a brand new range rover then sending you a clapped out escort. Very mis-leading!
on 24 May 2013
i bought this for my 2 year old and i was expecting a nice reindeer story not one that involves pulling out teeth from a scary snowman! not really suitable reading for my toddler!