Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 May 2013
I purchased this for my 6 year old sons birthday. He loves super heroes and this book is full of them. I had several golden books as a child. It is set up the same way as the classic book (same feel, same bright photos, laid out on page well). I was initially going to buy a couple of the individual books, but this is cheaper than buying the books individually. The stories are exciting (for a 6 year old!), bright and a good length. Very happy with purchase. My son loves it. Recommended to anyone with a little one who loves super heroes!
on 4 August 2017
Nice book to read to young fans - not too many 'Americanisms' to explain!
on 11 January 2015
Brought for a 7 year old who loves Marvel characters
on 11 January 2013
We love this little book and all the others by this publisher. My son is 5 and loves super heroes and this book has just the right ammount of story and information to keep him interested. The pictures are lovely and as it covers lots of super heroes it is value for money, a good buy.
on 15 August 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old superhero fan. The book is not really stories but more facts about the superheroes, but my son likes it and has got me to read it to him over and over again.
on 13 July 2013
My 6 year old loves Marvel characters and this book was a hit for his birthday. He reads it over and over. Would recommed to a similar age group.
on 11 June 2013
My 4 year old is a Superhero, so this book really met his imagination and dreams. Great pictures and easy to read text.
on 2 April 2013
excellent book for any mini super hero fan my son loves it this as a bedtime story most evenings, great buy.
on 10 November 2013
Bought this for my friend's little boy for his 4th birthday. It was more suitable for his age group than a lot of the other superhero books and he loved it.
on 7 July 2014
Thought this was going to be some short stories, but is really more of a synopsis of each Hero/villian. Was going to be a present but now Need to buy some of the stories too. Good pictures and nicely presented, so disapointed not quite what I thought it was going to be.