on 2 May 2017
I found it a student-friendly prep material. When I was going through the book I felt encouraged, I believe using this really helped me to score well on the exam.
on 1 September 2011
It contains everything you need for the exam but it's also rather complicated in its organisation which makes it awkward to use at times.
on 3 November 2010
This is an excellent book for the TOEFL iBT! It covered exactly what I faced on the actual test. I used it almost exclusively (alongside a tiny bit of Kaplan's book) and it worked like a charm. Very happy with this purchase! I strongly recommend it.
on 27 September 2013
Good service, packaging was ok and I received the book before than expected, everything went ok so I recommend this seller
on 28 January 2013
I bought this guide to my young brother because he ask me. It helped him because he scored a nice 89 points i guess!
on 13 February 2016
The book's great and easy to learn
on 15 March 2016
Very disorganized on the CD.
on 5 December 2015
just like I expekted
on 4 December 2011
Hello, I bought 2 "cracking the toefl 2010" at 31 october. Now is the 4 december and they never made it.
Can I have some explanations?
Thanks