on 2 April 2017
Pokemon guides are great and very informative
on 23 September 2017
Great guide
on 26 November 2015
My sons loves it.
on 30 December 2012
Well who doesn't love Pokémon? Been a big favourite with me sinvce I was a kid and its still as enjoyable now, even with the 500+ new ones which leave you running through the same little atch of grass for six hours because one of the little buggers wont stop hiding on you *grins* and he's the last oen you need to complete the habitat.

I love having the guides and dex's so I know I can find every little special thing the designers put into the games and it's nice to learn some random facts about some of your favourite Pokémon.
on 17 December 2012
Great book, full of useful information, and well laid out! Good companion book to Volume 1! Pokemon fans will be glad to have this book if they want to 'Catch 'em all'!
on 14 January 2013
My son loves this book as he is so into Pokemon. He tells me it has everything he needs to know regarding the Pokemon from the version 2 games. The book did arrive after Christmas as the delivery timing was affected by the Christma Post, which I was aware off, but hoped it would arrive on time. On saying that,however, it worked out as a nice treat for my son after getting back into life's routine. Good value for money as it has so much in it.
on 28 January 2013
This guide has helped me complete Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling playing the games.
on 12 January 2013
great price on book,couldnt get in shops. a must have for pokemon fans.daughter hasnt left it down since got it christmas day
on 22 January 2013
I bought this for my fiance to go with volume one and he is very happy with it as a huge pokemon fan!
on 10 June 2013
I bought this after buying Volume 1, but it's a bit of a waste of money. Not needed for the game.