Customer reviews

on 24 July 2013
When I purchased this book I felt totally discouraged and a huge disappointment to God my Father. I know God lead me to read this book and I would like to tell everyone, female and male, this book is totally inspired by the Holy Spirit and will help you to live the life you want to live. Lisa is a beautiful vessel used by God. You can be next, God bless you and vet this book. Huge blessings in Jesus' name. :)
on 12 July 2017
Lisa Bevere's "Girls with swords, how to carry your cross like a hero", an insightful look at the power of of the gospel message, how to walk in freedom and learn how the cross of Christ is the best weapon for healing of ourselves and others and our best defence against evil.
on 1 July 2017
cant go wrong with this great service
on 17 September 2013
This book will empower you to truly take up your sword and cross, and in so doing, release you to impact and change your world. It took me a few chapters to get into it, perhaps because I felt a lot of what Lisa was saying had already been somewhat shared in Lioness Arising. particularly with regards to our identity. But then suddenly, BOOM! It all hit me, and I couldn't put the book down. Definitely worth the read!
on 2 August 2017
My second Lisa Bevere book and I think this is great. Especially as it goes on it gets really good. I find myself writing down quotes. Love the prayers she has written for us throughout as well.
on 28 May 2013
I really like Lisa's forthright truth telling - she really has throught through the symbolism and the practical elements of sword fighting and applied it to how we should be carrying God's word... I found it encouraging, and a springboard back to reading my bible again... which from my point of view, can only be an excellent thing!
on 27 March 2017
fantastic book , speedy delivery very impressed
on 5 July 2016
Excellent book
on 18 January 2014
Could not put this down. I pray I van put it all into practice now. Can't wait to read another one of Lisa's books.
on 26 April 2016
I couldn't finish this, it was very worthy and so full of metaphors that I couldn't read it without cringing. The premise of the book is fantastic, though, and I appreciate the thought that went into it, but it just wasn't for me.