Customer reviews

on 1 July 2015
I really enjoy this writers work, the style is easy to read and the content is applicable to daily life and faith; 'Lazarus Awakening' is a good end to the trilogy. I have not finished it yet but it is causing much discussion in our study group, I would recommend these books.

The book arrived in time and in good condition; I'm very pleased with it, it was given to me as a gift.
on 13 March 2013
This is the third book I have read by Joanna Weaver, and it did not disappoint. To think that Lazarus never uttered a word in scripture yet she has written a whole book about him and his being brought back to life by our Lord Jesus Christ. She thoroughly goes into each step of the way with Martha and Mary and is very helpful. I find I can only read her books in short bites as I have to digest them and dwell on what she is challenging me about.

If you have never before read any of her books, I would recommend all of them - Mary's Heart in a Martha World and Mary's Spirit. It will encourage you to love the Lord more fervantly and serve Him faithfully.

DL