Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 February 2014
Informative and certainly insightful - but a turn off for most women who do not have the money to live as Suzanne does nor the time to visit as many doctors, clinics etc.
And I also wish she would realise that in the UK we are not as progressive as she makes out in her books - I know of only a handful of areas in the UK where BHRT is available through the NHS. And nowhere privately as yet! We need to campaign in the UK for these treatments. They really are the difference between life and death, vitality and merely existing. And they are much cheaper than pharmaceuticals!
on 2 May 2014
that says the same as many other have said before. It's ok as I am sure it is factually correct, but nothing earth shattering.
on 21 December 2014
My wife was hoping to learn something useful from this book, however, it covers the same old stuff but is written like a novel.
on 18 July 2014
fantastic book, learned a lot
on 29 September 2013
Great book! Very readable interview style so even if it gets technical it is well explained and to the point. Super new information and hope for the future. I will be giving this book to lots of my friends as a gift!
on 13 January 2014
I absolutely loved this book couldn't put it down, it had so much information if you're into keeping healthy and looking your best at any age its a book you must read.