Customer reviews

on 13 July 2014
Oh what a beautiful book. I could spend hours just looking through but am itching to get knitting. Some lovely patterns to knit but encourages you branch out on your own and it looks much easier than I expected.
on 1 May 2013
This book is wonderful. It has lots of beautiful pictures which are very inspiring, makes you look at things differently, you don't have to knit in squares, you can knit in circles :)
on 10 April 2013
I love the idea of knitting circles to create a garnement, I have been knitting for years, do hope to
be able to following the instructions, a bit of a challenge maybe !? let's see
on 14 April 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my daughter: she loves it, but I am not really qualified to comment, except to say thanks for delivering it in time for her special day.
on 27 November 2012
I really liked this book and it does contain some fantastic patterns. I didn't give it 5* only because it didn't absolutely wow me. Fantastic book none the less.
on 11 October 2016
A good collection of different circular patterns and motifs, but I didn't like any of the actual patterns and I'm not sure I would find it that useful.
on 2 May 2013
Its full of inspiration and ideas. There are many combinations there and many different uses. I can reccomand this book, its also fun to page through
on 14 July 2013
a wonderfully inspiring book to broaden your visions. Nicky Epstein did it again, offering us a way out of the narrow pathways of normal life.
on 23 September 2015
Love this book - the patterns are so different and easy to follow. A completely different way to make garments out of circles.
on 8 December 2013
an excellent book just what I thought it would beautiful pictures and patterns . good value I will be using this book alot