Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 24 April 2017
As an obese man, no wonder diets have failed or worked suddenly then rebounded. This book does not preach a diet but gives informed medical advice based on thorough research and non-bias. This book ultimately has changed my life and will hopefully save it. I feel cheated not knowing the stuff in this book and basing my knowledge off of other misinformed individuals in my life. I feel equipped with the facts, figures and drive to lose weight. Thank you!
on 21 March 2017
Amazing book has really changed my relationship with food, in a positive way. A bit sciencey at times but is necessary if you want to learn more about your body.
on 16 March 2017
Good book, a lot of common sense
on 26 April 2017
Excellent read.
on 27 April 2017
an interesting book giving an insight as to why we are increasing in weight.
on 10 May 2017
Outstanding - provides the necessary strength of argument to overcome my scepticism that this is just another fad. I'll miss potatoes though!!
on 6 June 2017
Amazing, read immediately, save your life. Will reread again. Good explanation and easy to understand instructions on diet. Thanks amazon.
on 13 March 2017
Don't buy this book expecting miracles. Not too much advice on what to actually do about it..
on 4 May 2017
Very interesting if not a little in depth even for a nurse like me. Always thought the stuff pumped out by Gov & media is skewed.
on 28 April 2017