Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 21 November 2016
I absolutely love this guide and have used it for hundreds of hours over several playthroughs of the base New Vegas. Being such a massive game, and such a massive fan of fallout, I finished the first playthrough without this guide. I had it sat on the shelf taunting me but I wanted to try and discover everything I could without this guide. It was only when I played using this guide that I realised how much stuff I had missed and how many possibilities I hadn't even thought of.

Because I have played so much of New Vegas I did end up discovering several things that aren't covered in the guide, and I did find a few discrepancies, stats, quest rewards etc. But for such a big game with so much ground to cover these guys have done an outstanding job 9/10.

One thing to note is that this only covers the base game, this is a brilliant guide without a doubt, but the complete guide covers all dlc too and is a similar price.
on 9 September 2014
A complete strategy guide containing all you need to survive New Vegas & surroundings. Character creation & statistics, weapons, armor, pull-out map, main & side-quests, characters, monsters, all is there. Fun to read of things to come and refresh your memory of things that passed. Alas, no DLC here as no guides including these seem to exist. Nevertheless, happy hunting!
on 11 July 2016
Was for my mid 50 year old Dad, bought it with the pc version of the game.

He loves it, very details, he said he likes that it give him the recommended level he should be before he does certain quests and if he needs to be a certain level or have certain skills, weapons or other items to complete the quest.

Good & strong but don't go spilling coffee on it.
on 18 August 2014
Phenomenally well written guide for one of the greatest games of all time.
on 5 February 2015
Everything you need to blow the game wide open.
on 17 January 2015
Perfect gift to go with the game
on 18 May 2015
Invaluable if you want to play the game to it's full potential.
on 25 January 2016
Fantastic extras and help for the gaming of Fallout. couldn't have got through the game without some of the tips. Excellent for any kid with the game.
on 22 March 2015
Amazing book, amazing seller. Thanks!
on 17 January 2015