Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 January 2010
I bought this book for my daughter in the 70s and we both wanted my grandson to have it as well. My daughter remembers it fondly, so much so that she buys it for her friends'babies. It is an ageless interactive books which made it through the test of time. Fun for children as well as for the parents to read. This edition might be more flimsy, but it still has the touchy feely factor that babies and toddlers love.
on 30 September 2011
I can see this is nostalgic for many people but it was created in the 40s and looks very very dated today. Daddy has a scratchy face, while mummy has a button box and a ring - looking a lot like a wedding ring. No unmarried mummies here please. The illustrations are anaemic looking and the flowers smell of cheap old-lady perfume. Unless this was your childhood favourite, then I recommend "That's not my puppy" and "That's not my dinosaur", which are better quality, more fun and cheaper.

Also, although I specifically selected the "board book" option, mine has come with a plastic comb binding, which came apart as I took it out of the box - before my children had got anywhere near it.
on 8 August 2013
the binding on this version of the classic board book is useless. the pages became separated before my eyes when gifted to a very gentle 13 month old. i was soooo embarrassed to have given a foolishly fragile gift, and irritated since my 44 year old had copy held up beautifully through 2 generations of use! a worthless purchase is this Deluxe edition!
on 10 September 2008
I bought this book based on the good reviews. My one year old loves the interactive bits of the book - but am I the only person who questions the binding method of a book designed for young children? I keep having to 'thread' the pages back onto the comb and I fear it's not going to last very long in comparison to 'proper board books' which is a shame
on 3 December 1998
This is an excellent memorable childhood classic. I remember it from when my little sister was a baby. It facinates babies through the neat textures (sandpaper for Daddy's whiskers). With the bunny it makes a perfect gift. (Gushing review, but how many baby books do YOU remember 20 years later?)
on 30 July 2013
This product is not worth the money the pages are thin cardboard attached to a binder and on opening it within 10mins it had fell apart. The page contents are unappealing and did not capture my one year olds attention. I would not buy this product.
on 20 January 2017
My daughter loves playing with it but the book feels flimsy compared to her other board books (some of which she's destroyed completely). She likes doing most of the activity but refuses to smell the flowers for some reasons.
on 25 November 2011
This is absolutely the best children's book for babies, toddlers, etc. Lots of things to touch and feel, so it's a good sensory experience--I often use this for baby gifts, and my own children have fond memories of the book.
on 10 May 2013
I assumed this would be cardboard because of the age it is geared towards, and all copies I have seen before were. I just received it and was disappointed that it is so lightweight. Baby will destroy this in no time.
on 1 January 1998
Pat the Bunny is easily good for 10 minutes of quiet. That may not sound like a lot to non-parents; but believe me in a bank, Dr.'s office or any similar place you'll be thankful you've got it in the diaper bag.