Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 17 February 2013
Far better than 'Unplayable: An Inside Account of Tiger's Most Tumultuous Season' but not as good as 'The Big Miss: My Years Coaching Tiger Woods'. Worth a read if it's the only 'Tiger' book you have.
on 5 January 2014
My fault, assumed it was the real story of the Tiger Woods story not the affairs of TIger and his effects. The parallels with this father I feel they are unfair.
on 13 January 2013
Bought for my son who is enjoying the read. He said the beginning was a bit boring but as he got into the book he's getting to know how tiger ticks.
on 20 August 2012
Was looking to buy "The Big Miss" but saw this at the same time for the pricely sum of 1p (plus around £1.49 p&p). £1.50 for a hardback book!!!
I thought when I bought it that it must have been dropped in a swimming pool or would have coffee or tea spilt on it but was very surprised when it arrived the next day in excellent condition. I'll sell it on eBay after I'm done for 2p and make a 100% profit :-)
on 2 August 2011
My son is an avid golfer who enjoys reading biogrophies of his favourite golfers. He is staggered by the amount of money Tiger earns.