on 24 May 2011
I was looking for a book to give me a new take on aerobics style and exercises. This book is brilliant and not a spotty dog in sight - or if there is one it has a alternate punky take on it.

Don't be put off by the punk rock aerobics title - obviously moves are as versatile as you want to make them. Well presented and with background on how the book came about. Just as good for those who are interested in presenting modern aerobics or looking for new ways to present old moves. Definately recommend this to instructors bored of the same old grapevine knee lift routine.
on 16 January 2010
This book is so great!
I never would have thought of blending the punk rock attitude with exercise. And this book does it so well!

Punk Rock Aerobics was a gift from a friend who got tired of hearing me complain about wanting to get in shape, so at first I took the book as a joke. After all, the photos are hysterical and it's written in way that you don't associate with "exercise" books. Well, turns out that's what makes it so great! This book is far from a joke; it's almost a way of life!

I just wish these girls taught classes in Portland!!
on 29 March 2011
The idea of an aerobics DVD with music I actually like was really appealing and in my excitement I failed to notice that this is not a DVD but a book!