on 16 December 2017
I have never been so integrated by her book with our worlds society facts. Women around the world, don't get the same liberties and rights that men do- FACT!, Women like Malala would be denied the chance of education if she hadn't fought for it- Fact!. These were many of problems of todays society, when I even write this review my heart breaks after reading this book. the toughest book I've ever read, packed full of emotion and understanding by the world. Why does the world come together after a disaster has happened? Malala was outspoken by Taliban regime that took over SWAT, but nobody came for her aid or the millions that lived their. I myself am working on an education project to help people like Malala before she came to the UK to get an education, with the constant support of public hopefully, I will be successful but I won't give up on trying to help people.
on 9 January 2018
The book starts by explaining the tragedy that happened to Malala and then goes back in time to explain about who she is and the type of life she lives.
Education is the girls priority as it’s at the front of her mind continuously, she is a a kind gentle soul who wants to help all muslins all woman and everyone in the world.
I enjoyed this book because it was culturally inspiring and informative of historical events at the time.
on 24 December 2017
Honestly, it is one of the best autobiographies I have ever read. It would be shocking for me to hear that someone read this book and did not like it.

Its amazing how many people can learn from Malala's experience and hear her thoughts. We can also learn that we have to stand up to what we believe; Even if we have to pay the price for it, we can always expect great things later in life. Often, we see people refer to South West Asian people as Terrorists or 'Dirty Muslims' (that was an example, not a racist remark). Malala's character and beliefs stand up against both sexism and racism and they are proof that the beliefs of predjudiced are untrue.

I really enjoyed this book. It would be the ideal book for everyone, because you don't have to see it as a learning expierience. All the same, there was a lot of that I didn't know about Malala. I reccomend thiks book to everyone.
on 29 September 2017
The fight for the education of all children will hopefully put an end to the religious bigotry and ignorance of those connected with the Taliban.
This is an inspiring story of Malalas determination to fight for the rights of all children to receive an education because it's only through education that we can hopefully bring greater peace to our world.
on 28 November 2017
A must read , we need to understand that we can say and feel what we like , no restrictions ,no looking over our shoulder . Education is Necessary for all. Thank you Malala.
on 20 January 2018
It’s great that someone so young can have such strong fearless feelings to change the world. Education is the key and a basic requirement that sadly is not available to all.
Well done Marsala l hope this book gets read by thousands.
on 8 November 2017
This book arrived safely today. I'll take it in to hospital with me on Friday.
It was such a bargain. Thank you. I also got an offer with it.
on 3 September 2017
This is heart reaching all she wanted was to learn. No twelve year old should go through this just to go to school.... I'm so glad malala survived to make a difference... To makes changes for all children all over the world
on 22 November 2017
An amazing account of a young girl finding her own voice in the world. Her story has gone worldwide. You always have a voice
on 10 January 2018
Bought for my daughter who’s 11 for Christmas and she’s really enjoying it. Her teacher was really impressed with her too 😁