Customer reviews

on 20 June 2015
Bought this as it was at a bargain price, thinking it would fill a gap in my cookery book collection, and there are some recipes that I will use.

Beautiful photography (including several - I assume - of the author) and the food looks delicious. If you have wonderful sunshine and opportunities for al fresco dining with friends and family, then buy this book; it will be just right.
on 27 September 2017
Lovely book, I love Ninas style. Very inspiring, lots of pretty pictures and fun things to make. So lovely to be invited into such a well loved part of her life. Go Nina!
on 5 May 2017
Wonderful book and recipes!!
on 6 June 2014
I have bought many recipe books in the past but this has been my best purchase ever. The recipes are exciting, creative and delicious. As well as being simple to follow!

There is a wide range of fresh, inspiring salads as well as some of the most sumptuous deserts I have ever made. The dishes have been a huge success at dinner parties, especially the salmon and slow cooked pork recipes. But also there are lovely nibbles and small plates, which are perfect for long summer afternoons

I highly, HIGHLY recommend this book for anyone who enjoys eating!
on 1 May 2016
What a fabulous book! It transports you to all the places you have visited and makes you want to visit the ones you haven't! Beautiful photography and mouthwatering yet non difficult recipes to follow. Wonderful book for lovers of this stunning French area!
on 13 July 2014
Loved it so much that I bought 2 more as gifts... Incredible recipes, which are simple to follow and truly delicious.
A book that is too beautiful to sit on the shelf, and makes me want to get on a plane to Nice every time I read it. Highly recommend!
on 25 June 2014
Nina St Tropez is full of delicious, elegant, original and easy to follow recipes. It is now my go to dinner party bible - I have made numerous dishes and they have all been a huge success. I guarantee if you follow her cookbook you will have very happy guests!! And there is a recipe for every possible occasion. It is without a doubt, the best cookbook I have ever bought.
on 7 June 2014
Everything about this book is fantastic, loads of really brilliant recipes that are modern but simple with beautiful food and location photography that transports you straight into old world St Tropez. All the recipes I have tried so far have been totally delicious - I'd recommend it to anyone.
on 26 June 2014
WARNING! - This book will make you hungry...

Normally, in order to experience the south of France, it takes a overly priced plane journey with a crying baby followed by a long queue at an airport before getting in a taxi that takes three attempts to find your hotel, an experience that leaves you wishing you learnt more French than just "Parlez vous anglais?". But now thanks to NINA, you can get the closest thing to actually being there without the hassle.

'Nina St Tropez' provides mouth watering dishes with a elegance that transports you from your Kitchen at home to the beautiful Riviera as soon as you turn the first page. With stunning photography throughout, this is the must have recipe book for the summer.

'NINA St Tropez' is the ULTIMATE summer recipe book! Perfect for a read through on a lazy sunny afternoon.
on 17 August 2015
Excellent book, great recipes and beautiful photos. It took me back to the many holidays I have had in and around St Tropez and Grimaud.