on 23 August 2017
excellent
on 19 September 2017
Good book
on 19 June 2016
Well received present, lovely book and arrived quickly
on 2 October 2017
Great book if you like the to programme
on 22 March 2017
Good, pages came looking a bit dirty. Varied recipes.
on 13 August 2017
bought as a present but receiver loved it
on 22 January 2014
I had been eyeing up this book for quite a while but couldn't justify paying full price for it. However, once I saw it on offer at under a fiver, I didn't hesitate to make my purchase. This book is a fabulous treasure trove of wonderful recipes. I've made the spicy lamb meatballs and it went down a treat with my family. There is something for everyone...and more. I have voted this four stars my because there isn't an accompanying picture for approximately 10% of the recipes.
on 25 October 2013
I loved this Cooking Bible. I love the show and this has some fantastic recipes which me and my family have tried out and enjoyed. I have recommended this to my friends but my family already know that this is a great book. If you love cooking or want to learn more, this is a great choice. Easy to follow and full of tips.
on 6 February 2014
Really tasty and easy to follow recipes, we had borrowed it from the library and there were sooo many recipes I wanted I had to buy it!
on 10 February 2014
Great value for money and great book too. The recipes are ones that I would use, it doesn't contain many recipes that I wouldn't think of trying. Arrived very promptly.