Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 5 November 2014
This book is just fantastic.I am a big music fan and have several Johnny Cash albums but, i knew very little about him as a person.Even if you are not a big fan music fan, this book is still an excellent read.Characters like Johnny Cash just do not seem to exist any more in this modern world!
on 24 October 2016
Present for my son he loved it.
on 30 January 2014
Sorry, I kept trying to wade through this, but after reading a third I had to give up or draw in my last frustrated breath to sigh one last tired sigh and throw the Kindle out of the window. Somebody must enjoy this book, but sadly I am not one of them. Too technical with endless recitals of road trips made and who was on them. I read for information and entertainment but had neither from this.
on 14 January 2014
Very good interesting book, I bought it for a friend who is a Johnny Cash fan. He absolutely loved it, can't put it down.
on 11 February 2014
bought as a present for Johnny Cash fan, They were delighted and read it immediately. Showed the singer's true persona - not just the legend, highly recommend for other fans
on 26 October 2015
Love this book like I have never loved a biography before. Robert Hilburn has a way of writing that takes you away to an era, to a life of one of the most wonderful singers ever. It is like you are there, or watching the movie of the book. The story of Johnny Cash is so intriguing, and Hilburn manages to include so much detail, so much colour, yet it never gets boring, you just want to keep on reading. The photographs are the icing on the cake. A must read and must have for every Johnny Cash fan!
on 22 April 2014
I thought my husband had everything ever written about Johnny Cash, but he hasn't put the book down. On that basis I have bought another copy as a gift for his brother!
on 24 March 2014
My husband is a huge Johnny Cash fan owning many VYNIL and cds of his.He has read most publications of Johnny Cash and is thoroughly enjoying this book too.
on 5 July 2014
THE BEST ONE YET ON MR CASH
on 25 March 2014
Bought for my husband for Christmas after watching a documentary on a plane after a holiday. I've never seen him so engrossed in a book!