on 20 April 2017
Excellent condition. Just the book I wanted to cook all the recipes that my mother used to make and I have since forgotten. Wonderful.
on 31 January 2018
Bought as a present but used Mrs Beeton’s books all my life.
on 15 November 2011
I am a fan of Gerrard Baker so when I saw that he had helped to write these recipes I just had to send for this book. I was not disappointed. It is a very interesting book full of nostalgic recipes which have been given a modern twist.Also interesting facts about mrs Beeton.I am looking forward to making many of them. The book arrived quickly .
on 2 November 2017
excellent
on 11 May 2017
Fantastic book
on 17 June 2017
Thre recipies are just priceless and much easier to follow than the original books
on 20 June 2017
Nice book
on 22 May 2016
Not sure it's a present
on 8 January 2014
This book is very good,not only for experienced people but, for the young beginners. I bought this for my wife ,who is a good cook. she likes to find out what people from the past cooked and try some of thier recipes.
on 11 February 2016