on 3 September 2017
Their usual high quality menus, with easy to follow directions
on 5 March 2017
Excellent
Gradually collecting all their books. Started with the Hairy Dieters. Wow these guys are amazing. They give you all you need to complete the dishes they make and they are superb.
on 8 December 2015
Great value for money
on 18 April 2017
Great book full of lovely interesting ideas
on 1 September 2017
Very pleased with quality of item.
on 31 January 2013
I bought this book for my future sister-in-law as part of a Christmas survival kit. She was cooking her first ever Christmas dinner for eleven guests. This book was ideal. Step by step instructions on how to create the perfect Christmas dinner, including cook ahead dishes to make life easier. Great recipes for Xmas leftovers for Boxing day and even recipes for a New Years Eve dinner party.As a guest at all three of these events I have to say the food was amazing and no one guessed that it was her first year hosting Christmas!! Well done Hairy Bikers! Now I need the Hairy dieters Book to help me shift the extra pounds. Thoroughly recommend this book to anyone...have since purchased another copy for myself.
on 18 October 2010
I have the previous 'Mums know best' recipe book and I worship it daily. I haven't owned that book that long and I think I have made most of the recipes. Needless to say I am a very popular friend. As soon as I heard they were doing a Christmas book I was as excited as a giddy kitten. Sad I know, but hey being a 'feeder' is something I love and what better way of showing your love than feeding glorious food to your loved ones during the festive season? Do not hesitate - this book is FAB-U-LOUS and I am having to restrain from bringing Christmas forward. I have already made lots of recipes (trial runs) and they have been amazing and have exceeded all expectations. It has also been my saviour in that it has solved lots of my Christmas Present dilemmas. With their consent, lots of friends and family are having home-baked hampers from me. They will be fab hampers as there are recipes for truffles and boozy festive tipples also. I have read it over and over and there is almost nothing in there that I would not cook. I have made a promise to hubby that there will be no more dinners from this book until December as otherwise it will be 'Christmas everyday' in this house and the biggest Christmas Pudding will be me. Seriously, this is a fantastic book and I would hug the boys for this great book if I ever met them. It will be your secret weapon in your Christmas kitchen and it would also make a treasured gift for all those people you love. From a much cuddlier, if somewhat premature, Mrs Claus.
11 Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2010
This book is brilliant. It has everything you need in it: Chutneys, christmas cake, mince pies, fudge, truffles, soups, fish and lot's more.

It is broken down into sections, christmas eve, christmas day, boxing day and new years day. So you have got plenty of ideas for what to cook.

Also helps you with cooking a turkey - which is a big help if it is your first time cooking one! Also how to cook different types of vegetables, how to do roast potato's and four different types of mash potato.

Idea's of what to do with left over meat is also good.

Another good cook book.
on 29 November 2016
Was quite excited to get this to have a bit of a change to the usual Christmas stuff I cook. Was pretty dissatisfied when flicking through it there are 14 pages missing due to there being 14 pages duplicated. Not really a happy bunny 😢
review image