Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 April 2016
Bought this for my sister, who said there were several recipes that she would be able to make good use of in this book, and the simplicity of the tasty dishes are a big plus. The sections of this book begin with Starters, then go onto Shellfish, Fish, Meat, Poultry and Desserts. I've given four out of five stars, because as is with any recipe book, there are always a number of dishes that will never get made.
on 21 May 2016
This is by far the best cookery book there is. Impress your guests with little to no effort, you almost feel you're conning them! The book is well written and very simple to follow. The ketchup chicken is my favourite!
on 12 September 2015
Great addition to any receipe book library. Good range of food types, simple but very effective ingredients; good photography. Have cooked the Peppered Steak, using Worcestershire Sauce & cream....... brilliant!! So simple, yet a very classy result.
on 17 December 2013
I cannot comment on the finished recipes as I have bought this book as a present for my son as he has quite a flair in the kitchen. I am sure he is going to appreciate the 'easy ingredients' and the great colour photos of each meal. This is sure to be a winner and I look forward to enjoying my sons cooking!!!
on 29 March 2013
Sent to my daughter as a choice from her wish list and she is very pleased with it . She is a very keen cook and just loves new books . As always she is very pleased with it .
on 1 September 2017
Too basic and quite boring recipes
on 21 March 2011
Marco provides easy to follow recipes with fairly simple ingredients to produce stunning results - I love the fish recipes
on 13 June 2013
A good practical book. Easy to understand with lots of hints and tips, although this book could have a few more recipes.
on 12 October 2010
This has immediately become my favourite cookery book. Just flicking through I saw 5 things I wanted to taste and I tried out the pork chops in cider and cream sauce on the first night of owning the book. Who knew reduction could be so easy? Delicious! Have already bought other copies for friends.
on 31 January 2013
feel let down, similar feeling to when I was given Delia's how to cheat at cooking,not what I expected..................... and suprised a chef like Marco would be associated with this type of book