on 19 October 2017
everyone I walked past said this was a great book. I enjoyed it but not as much as people made out. I will now try the others in the series.
on 29 December 2016
I bought it for my boyfriend, he hasn't still read it. But I read it and is an amazing and very entertaining book.
on 20 October 2017
This story is complicated and many layered. I loved the contrast between the light and dark and especially liked that i know Barcelona and it was good to know where they were in the story. Carlos Ruiz Zafon writes both comedy and tragedy with style.
on 25 July 2017
Just a brilliant book. Plot, characters and descriptions of Barcelona simply wonderful. A page turner from page 1
on 30 October 2017
Love this author. Prompt delivery
on 24 November 2017
I fell in love with this book. I just couldn’t put it down, an amazing story, and so well written...
on 8 August 2017
Very Good Book indeed.
on 24 July 2017
Fabulous read
on 5 December 2017
OK
on 16 September 2017
My favourite book by my favourite author. I got it in paper back years ago but have bought it again for my kindle so I can read it again on holiday. Fantastic story with lots of detail, you are there with Daniel in Barcelona.