Customer reviews

on 15 November 2005
This is an excellent book that will no doubt bring endless delight to Beatle fans and those just becoming familiar with the Beatles. Many previously unpublished photographs are included as well as delightful anecdotes about the Beatles and their meteoric rise to fame.
I can't recommend this book highly enough. As much as I love the Beatles Unseen Archives, I enjoyed this book even more. Fans will revel in the photographs and the stories. This book will spark an even greater interest in the World's Number One band. I give this one a hearty recommendation and an equally hearty yeah, yeah, YEAH! I love it!
on 15 January 2014
Not the photos have something to say, but you can appreciate the freshness of the black and white (still actual). Anyway is a book about the greatest band in the world, is a very nice bokk and that's enough (for me)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse